Pages

10 April 2011

my heart goes.. mmm( I hate that song.. but ..)

my heart hurts.. I like these things so so much ,wonder why

Cherry blossom - I didnt know the name of this tree.. I saw it in Israel, its more of a shrub there, Ive seen in it UK and in pictures of chinese and japanese gardens and chinese paintings those lovely painings.. I saw this in tintin in train station when tintin came to UK.. I just wanted a bonsai of this in my garden.. and i googled really creatively for a long time to know the name of this ..
Temple tree - so holy and oh so beautiful.. I love the flower.. I love its fragrance.. more than anything I love the shape of this tree... it looks really ancient.. I mean I guess it gets that shape that I love when it gets ancient.. I love this tree in its pure indian form.. I think there are many Hawaiian hybrids in nurseries these days. but I love the dark pink with yellow center and white with yellow center temple trees.. ah I love this.. it was there in my grand mom's house in Dharwad near the compound..dark pink and yellow.. it suited my pious grandpa - these flowers.. she called it Parvati flower :-) most people think it has devil in it( CRAZY) but she loved it.. I love it too.. too much..


Mushrooms - I love mushroom,they are most intrguing things in any garden.. ah huge colored mushroom.. yeah heart ache..
Pictures of red mushrooms and a frog sitting on it
Pictures of huge lotus leaf with frog on it...
Frog dolls- frog statues for the garden
climbing roses.. english gardens..garden path with pergola with climbing rose.. small brigde across a small stream or a koi pond
koi fishes in a clear lilly pond..
Lotus blossoms-lilly ponds, lotus ponds
chinese gardens..
tibetan bells..
buddha statues...
small pond with Shiva/Radha Krishna statue in the middle...
light curving hills of Uk with fence and sheep
cottages built with rocks..
colonial houses with huge gardens and low wall with moss and lichen
picket fence
garden well - with koi and lilly would be great...
kitties..doggies..
bay windows- window seats
high cielings and those big squarewindows which reach upto the roof
sky - lights
attics and wooden stairs to the trap door
wooden floor in the attic
swing inside the house...
rainbows
golden sunsets- which colors the air golden
sunny rain
golden green beetles
glow worms or rahter fire flies i dont think Ive seen a glow worm ever..
Arabian nights stories..
sand dunes..
arabic music - belly dance- arabian nights- persian food
Samrani smell - sufi saints.
full moon - huge ones- yellow/red orange ones
used to love diamonds ( huge glass but well cut ones :P but.. what happend to that.. its seems to have gone)
tom sawyer and huckleberry finn
flower creepers climbing up houses
climbing trees.. hats..
fog, night walks in slight fog and empty streets
well lit parks late late late at night - empty swings and play things to play with
after rain smell - afternoon rain ( heavy rain not this drizzel we get here) with thunder on a holiday..when everyone else except u is napping.
saturday afternoons with viks and amma
dharwad grandmas hosue - huge rock in there which we used to call mountain :)
pipe breaks near house - i used to think river is going to comeup near house..
old english novels for children - like tom sayer..
archie comics...
and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment