Pages

10 April 2012

mind over matter

why do I still need convincing with this? :)
I mean after all these years of reading and experiences, you would think my beliefs have changed.
I would think my beliefs have changed but I feel such a strong need to convince others that mind indeed can model matter.. looks like I too still need convincing.

Law of attraction and many of the books say that whole of our reality and whole of our life is created by us, by what we think and what we believe in. If I believe life sucks, thats what I get, If I believe people are cheats I will end up meeting cheats , If I believe life is good, and I m lucky, I will indeed be presented with lot of luck. Mind over matter see?
A subset of that, Louise Hay says that every ailment in your body is related to some belief of you and you can cure anything by changing ur beliefs. It sounds like a load of crap? Or you may think for small things like headache maybe I will cure it by wishing it away but not diabetes or say Arthritis or Cancer?
Look at this.

MPD or Multiple personality disorder-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36533449@N02/3550534660/
people are known to change eye colour between personalities. not just that, one personality has diabetes another does not. even scars and bee stings! I read of this in Phantoms in the brain( excellent book btw). Disorders really give us so much more insight into the working of the brain than normal( ! ) brains. It feels like there is a process control block or something in our brain , a structure which has flags, arthritis = yes; eye_color = brown, handedness = right and so on. If you have MPD u  make a copy of that and change it as per current beliefs. Its like spawning a new  process with different arguments. we have one ego or self identity process, they have many.. and the whole body just responds to these few parameters in a matter of minutes. The difference between a person with short sight and normal person is just a few bits in the brain? Unbelievable but true(if u believe it!).
So..Can an amputee grow a leg like this? ;-) frankly I donno! Is there a limit at all? There shouldnt be, I mean no need to get into paranormal -just look at animal kingdom If a lizard can grow back a tail...? if a female fish can turn into male...? BTW did u know that Turkeys can give birth by Virgin birth? Female turkeys (obviously ) give birth to male Turkeys, Asexually.


If u are psycho(or an animal :P) u do all this without ur knowledge, but if u become  an expert brain hacker like Neo from Matrix , can we do this ourselves? :-)?  Yes!!!  I believe life is THIS interesting ! :) Its a matter of time and figuring out how.




No comments:

Post a Comment