Pages

13 June 2012

Love me for a reason...

...let the reason be Love.

When I walk in my garden I feel my plants love me... not "I love my plants"- I feel "my plants love me..."
I wonder - can it be? Is it my imagination?
but then how do u ever know anyone loves u? Isnt that also equally imagination?
by their actions u say...by their actions - what they do for u.. are they kind? do they buy u gifts etc?  Really??
u see it in their eyes?
we see a smile in this ":-)"  Do u trust ur eyes? :)
U wud say u can feel it.. then I can feel the same with plants... :)
 I think when u feel u love someone or when u feel someone loves u.. u know... both these feelings are felt with in us only... not necessarily in the other person!? u can call it imagination or what ever...


Love me as u want to, no rules no conditions
u  love me because u did this, u dont love me becuase u did that! no thats all bull shit!
I trust ur love as it is. If I feel it, its love! :)


Unconditional love we say.. Isnt love always unconditional.. when we put conditions on love is it love at all?
when I say I love rainbows.. what do I expect out of rainbow? just to give me pleasure... actually it produces this feeling in me.. thats what I call love..Full moon... chrerry blossom.. Taj Mahal..
 I love birds and squirrels.. Or wild life.. thats the same kinda of love as for rainbows and moon.. no expectations no attachments..no missing? no longing...
Can we have that kind of love with people.. love them because they make u feel love!??



No comments:

Post a Comment