Pages

1 August 2012

perfection is not good?

I think brain works this way
if something is perfect it tries to find fault in it, and gets suspicious! ( This is the reason Why the matrix is not eternally happy place right? he says, the humans got suspicious)
if there are minor faults, it just glosses over it! :)
Have u looked at news print dots in cartoons? Archies! Betty and Veronica were beautiful, but their faces are full of dots. :-) I just couldn't stomach it when I was a kid, how come I see the dots when I look for them and not see them when I am reading. :-)

White sheet for example! u examine very closely and end up seeing the water mark :-) if there were some faults u;d probably leave it alone sooner.. may be it looks for some feature to rest on?

I thought this because of  my huge scar on my knee which I think is very sexy ;-)
If women left their make up slightly flawed would it make them more attractive and less boring? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment