Pages

4 August 2012

whats your excuse?

 too old,too young, too fat, too short,too weak, no core strength, weak bones, not synchronized? Indian genes? :D
Olympics 2012
oldest athlete - 71 years
youngest 15
shortest 130 cms thats 4 feet 6 for you.
lighest 30 kilo
fatest - 203 kilo
blade runner - no legs :)
writing 's on the wall - THERE ARE NO LIMITS
but I cant read it :D I m too short, short sighted, dono english,bad at spellings,Its dark, I was turning the other way, Ah but I m a woman! if I were a man I would go to the wall to pee on it and then seen it... :P

Edit: to my credit today I succeeded in resisting the urge  ( with huge huge will power) to make excuses in the class - I m not synchronised, I m not graceful, u will find it so hard to teach me I have no rhythm, u know this is the first time in my life I am doing something like this.. in my childhood I didnt do any sport...I m shy... I cant do sexy moves...Phew! That many! :-O!  Teacher din notice and I did very well! thank you very much :)  ( oh one more, I dont have good balance! I think I did tell her that :( I also told .. no core strength :( I also told no flexibility! :-o :-O)

No comments:

Post a Comment