Pages

16 March 2014

taste dream

I just cant seem to get over it, . It was vile! It was just a very vile and horrible dream. There was nothing else to the dream, no audio, no visual, just taste, just a flash of vile vile taste. God! worst nightmare ever. people are talking about whether dreams or color or black and white. What nonsense! Dreams are exactly like real life, all colors! and sensations. more colours and more sensations than real life for sure. flying... and such taste I m sure Ive never tasted such vile stuff ever in my life! I had to eat an orange to convince myself that reality was still ok. There are still good tastes in this world. Thank god.
Being sick is really bad, dreams wise. More like fainting than sleeping and sick sick dreams. like I m going crazy, like the fabric of reality was wavering. Was it really bad dream? It was like u meditated so much, you want enlightenment, I will show you. God It was so scary. If you are not ready, knowing the secrets of this world, what is behind the virtual reality machine can make us go mad? atleast it felt like that.
I dream touch and feel sensations, temperature, I dont remember any smell dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment