Pages

16 December 2014

capitalsim

Actually I keep putting down capitalism, but what is it?
This is all that I group under capitalism and dislike...

1)      Win-loose – if I make money its enough screw everyone else. Everyone else is consumer, nature competitor etc
2)      Money < quality the motivation behind the work is somehow mechanical( is that the right word?) Especially in art- Movies/TV/Music.  you make something that will make money rather than what comes from your heart. It lacks soul. It is made with the audience in mind with a comitee by businessmen rather than artists.
What people want, what  makes money even if it is rubbish( what is rubbish? It doesnot nourish the soul, it is against the moral tenets) 
3)      Club culture, I m superior I will use my power to subdue you, I have powerful friends we will pat each others back and get things done.

4)      Rebulicans, George Bush- Now adays the America – big brother, arrogance.

No comments:

Post a Comment