Pages

16 December 2014

joy of not having

I am Jealous of kids who start early, atleast I was.
Kids who are 17 who know how to swim and skate and play tennis and ski and go gymnastics! everything! These guys got to learn gymnastics at school!
Now I see the reality behind this! Its drudgery not enjoyment! Tennis classes at 6 in the morning, soccer classes after school, drawing classes on Sunday. Its not all the things they want to do, Its the things their parents want them to do. The parents who are like me, who wanted to do all that  now making kids do. Its not as fun for them as I imagine it would be for me.
Its normal, its not magic any more. (like a fairy doll which flies, Where is the magic in that?)

Not having and dreaming about something is great fun! :-) Having ... not so much :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment