Pages

12 December 2014

random

When do we help people by telling them things and when are we being stupid by assuming other people dont know anything   when they probably know more than us.
When I say stupid people follow tradition, give mandatory gift etc... I m probably doing the same, they probably know things I dont, how to maintain relationships etc and I m being a fool?
Things should change may be - but One way it is not gonna happen is by calling other people - bad names.

This requires us to understand and be more tuned into people??
or better tuned to ourself? Am I giving gyan to help or to show that I know better? is it a ego deal or a genuine concern?
sometimes ego is hidden behind genuine concern?

empathy is what causes irritation in us when we see someone wearing uncomfortable clothes or have piercings which we feel are uncomfortable, empathy makes us feel like we have them ourselves.
embarrassment especially we feel embarrassed for others
empathy BTW is our reaction to their situation may not be in tune with what they are feeling in their situation?
do we try to change other and be controlling sometimes because of empathy?

No comments:

Post a Comment