Pages

24 March 2016

lot of discrepancies between me and the world

When I was a kid
I used to think it is ok if ur dress flew up when u fell down, all girls used to giggle!! and talk behind back also, you know that girl fell and her skirt was all over the place!  Christ how I hate girls :D
It is ok if someone suddenly coughs/sneezes and something falls on u, after all its emergency :-P Then after years someone made a disgusted face and said why cant they cover their mouth nose! 
If you feel like vomiting you vomit, I didnt know you had to run to the bathroom.  poor thing u are! first of all in trouble why u shud run to bathroom? :P 
Actually in my head you were excused about a lot of things if you are in trouble like coughing falling vomiting feeling sick, I didnt hold you responsible for your actions in such cases :-P  Actually so many more things than these, even now I feel like AIyya so what! ( I m sure I go balistic for things people think, Aiya so what! like sexism/favouritism among others )  

Animals are pristine and clean. They were excused of all cleanliness rules. They can lick me after licking their own bum, its fine :D :P 

And opposite leniency with kids
 children, everyone seems ok what ever they do, I used to treat them with same rules as elders, they get hit as hard as anyone else :D




No comments:

Post a Comment