Pages

24 March 2016

Sonu and the mirror

Sonu is such a sweet heart, He is the sweetest cat in the world. Being sweet and nice, has its own disadvantages. The other cats bully this poor boy. I read that one way to keep away bully cats from our garden is to keep mirrors, They look at their own reflection and get threatened and run away. I was afraid  my own Sonu will get frightened of the cat in the mirror and refuse to go into the garden.
I had forgotten Sonu is a sweetheart, I found Sonu looking at the mirror and spending a lot of time there, He made friends with the cat in the mirror, he found a sweetheart cat there.
The bully cats find frightening bully cat in the mirror and  frighten themselves.
So Symbolic, Mirror is like life itself, you find there exactly what you give :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment