Pages

7 March 2016

HONY

He has this amazing talent of warming your heart and making you feel good. Its addictive how chicken soupy for the soul and feel goody he is! ( and not cheesy and fake at the same time too!) I love Humans Of New York! How does he do it? Is it because he is a good person at heart? I am so jealous of him! How does he do it? :-)
So I decided to collect stories too! :-) What stories are hiding behind these lovely people? Will I be able to draw out the most interesting bits of their life? like Brandon? :-) 
Oh I didnt dare! I went to Central London! Alone! I was feeling great! My adventure! Yes! That Chinese guy there having coffee alone could have a story, Or the old middle eastern man over there....My throat dried up, my hands sweat! :D hehehe! I didnt even make eye contact with anyone! Not those two, Not anyone else on the street! I wanted to go and hide in a hole!  One thought about asking for story and That was it :D  Sigh!
Brandon is Brandon and me is me :D Me is good to keep a hidden blog in the forgotten corner of internet and is happy with it :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment