Pages

17 February 2018

Almost all the artists I have liked on Facebook and insta are East Asian!! Japan, Taiwan, Cambodia, Singapore etc Even tho at first look their art is not obviously Asian style at all and I didn't even know their names, I liked the pictured first and then looked up the artist, many have western names and Some I thought were Russian artists as I like the art that looks like Russian books from my childhood :-) ( Were my childhood books illustrated by Siberians? it is close to Mongolia and Japan after all? :)
So strange, Subconsciously I have a type, I do love Chinese and Japanese art and decor to bits, I love their anime, jewellery, kawaii things etc etc, but I guess the liking and the art style goes deeper than what is obvious, the artists from there have it and I see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment