Pages

17 February 2018

my past lives

In my last life I was a colonial british living in India, born 1900s and lived in India 1920s-1940s. Lived in those colonial buildings I love so much, in Dehradoon? may be even until 1970s when I died? lived in England too, on the moors, enjoying the rare sunny winter days, climbing oaks.  Countryside, middleclass family.
I have lived in China before and offcourse tibet, ( thats why I like all those Chinese artists and Jackie Chan :-P )  I have done vipassana before. and offcourse India. Himalayas. More lifetimes as Buddhist than Hindu, so more in South east Asia than India, the pull of the culture says it, I must have been Shinto too, and a Witch in UK. I love the witch lore. In Europe, the only connection is to UK, none of the other countries, Same with the Americans - no connection either to the Native Americans or the recent USA/Canada. Even tho the native American spiritual side is fascinating and I was drawn to Aya. 
Considering we all came from Africa must have had a few lifetimes there but they must be long time ago, as I dont feel connected, even tho I love so much, the music, the rhythm, the language, the dance.
Middleeast, sufi yes, I have been there and done that. The music and the culture, sufiness, definitely in the last 1000 years I have been born in the middle east.

ps: This is all pure speculation and fun, please don't report me to the psych police :D :P

No comments:

Post a Comment