Pages

19 November 2019

How to Generate ideas

Use success in another area and see how you can apply it to an area you are stuck on, For example I have successfully managed to restart painting again even tho I was blocked. So how did I do it? Use the same principles to see if I can unblock myself in my career. 
    They are not magical fluffy dandelion seeds floating around which accidentally collide with you! no! You have to work on them like anything else
    • Spend time on it
    • Don't see if the idea is
      •   possible or not
      • big or small
      • useful or not
    • Put a dead line  - 10 ideas in 3 weeks
    • Look for ideas to copy from others
      • Imitate first and then creativity will come
    • Look for ideas online
    • Bounce off ideas with others/discuss with others
      • small steps - bounce ideas off someone from other team 
      • do this online

    No comments:

    Post a Comment