Pages

12 February 2023

Coming full circle

It feels like that!
My cough and cold has made a come back - I used to get cough and cold all the time, So tired of that shit, I tried a million things, finally Pancha Karma and yoga seems to have cured it, 3 years break from Pancha Karma and I am getting cough and cold all the time again. Feels like life has come a full circle. 

I have decided that I have tried and done it all and come back to pranic healing and yoga

Datura has grown in my pot - As a child I had eaten datura and ended up in psychosis for 2 days ! ha ha! I have eaten so many unwanted things as a child but this was the worst. I didnt know at that time that it was a fruit of Shiva. Now I planted chillies and out grew Datura! Is that a sign? feels like a full circle.
 
feels like I have made a full circle and landed at a slightly better place than before and it all begins again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment