Pages

10 February 2009

study study study and I love it ! :)

Oooooohhhh!!!!
I am getting more and more and more excited about studying the occult day by day!!!
Ah! how much time I have wasted in not studying anything about it, all the while I was so damn interested in it. But as they say things happen when u are ready for it, when the time is right ... .. yeah yeah.
There is so much much to read and it really does take a while to study and make progress believe me. At least it takes longer than I wish it would take. and I see that there is a vast ocean of knowledge and I am but swimming in a pool!!!!!! god!! I want to gobble it all up! :)

The occult study is such an immense field, its a shame  that I didn't know the existence of it up until I learned Pranic healing. Thanks to you, Sushma dear! she introduced me to this. and from then I should thank the internet!!  The knowledge god. I do want to worship the net! Love you net!!! so much!!!!

My brain has turned around from left visual to right Auditory in these last 3 years... I guess that was needed to start this study!

Aquarian age, Study of the craft, Astral projection ( I am concentrating on this now), the chakras and the planes of existence, Enthenogens, yoga, tantra, chantings.... I wish I cud just do this all day and not bother about work.  Touch wood tho, I don't want to loose my lively-hood.

God bless I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment