Pages

24 May 2011

give me some focus

should I make a curriculum for myself?
like a collge with subjects and timelines and tests
I find I have done a lot of things in my life so far but I haven't actually accumulated proper skills which show results.. I felt this is what happens when u dont do things in a focused way.
reading Eargon 2 makes me feel like I should persue magic too
do more Yoga pranayam, practice healing buy some crystals, advanced meditations...
follow up with painting and pot making, soap carving and chalk carving, furniture out of cardboard?
Android app development and MS
aromatherapy
what about doing a split and cartwheel? 


There was no way school/college could teach us so much each year with out a curriculum and timetable and tests and exams? 
..thats it! There is no other way u can follow up with all that which we want to do! is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment