Pages

16 May 2011

Pictures of Kswamy with his new baby with that actress R(?) so yew!  VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT!! :D hehe! I had to get this out of my system ! :D
ND Tiwari and his antics! some guy has filed for paternity suit and everything!  yew yew vomit vomit!
why is it that Berlusconi(Italy PM)  and his Parties and scandal with 17 year old are less vomit than Tiwari.
and Sarkozy with Carla is kinda irritating( Its typical successful old man,pretty  young lady high ambitions, anti-feminist story :P, actually exactly same as our K+R story)  but I m not grossed out. but Kswamy pure Vomit? It is because those European guys are decent looking, suit clad and these Indian politicians are plain ugly or wot? :-D Naw I m not racist and all... but those pics were plain grosss... I am scarred for life! poor me!! :D now if Shashi Taroor or Rahul Gandhi were involved with some actresses, I wouldn't be grossed out would I? :P even SM Krishna is ok :P
Is that shallow! :P Let it be! 
My opinion of that K's actress is so so low... I think of her in all those derogatory scum type words 
but my opinion of all those girls in Berlusconi parties is not all that low, nor of Monica Lewinsky - she is a joke really. That is because the others were temporary where as this is permanent arrangement.  Did that lady have such a  low opinion of her ability to support herself that she has to resort to him? yew yew. Is it really required in this day- where almost anyone can make a fair living?( or can they?)  Actually one can never guess what is the reality behind such things mother with cancer, father on dialysis, bhai ki padhai etc etc or to get out of prostitution or something( is that so hard? in this day? because of mafia etc? dono) or probably its love ( yeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww no way? that guy is like an Ogre)


other celebrity news that is irritating 
Young women going for old rich/powerful men -Irritating 
Fat male comedians paired up with hot young really skinny actresses as wifes in american comedies -IrritatingCelebrities having 3rd,4th,5th kid( Beckhams!) Irritating 
Ashte? I thought this list would be long.. I guess I repeat my Irritations quite a lot :P

No comments:

Post a Comment