Pages

24 May 2011

back to uk..

Each country has a different smell…
Onsite smell!! :D ( Even tho this is not onsite now, that smell excites me somehow :) ) I have forgotten Israel smell, but UK smell hit me as soon as I landed here.. it’s the food smell or the feel of the air I dono.. I used to think it’s the animal fat smell which thye use to fry things here( this is just to gross out the vegetarians :D).. no its not that :-P no fried foods in the airport Departures.
London looking nice. In 3 weeks that I have been away it has bloomed. Roses everywhere, It feels like Roses have gone all crazy!!!! Aww!! this country begs you to have a huge garden and pack it up with flowers.Thats why english gardens are like that! Cramped!.... Aw!!! u can make such beautiful gardens here. In India - Its kind of the same scene year round. Here Its like taking curtains off every Season. Like the background curtain in the Dramas - It changes like that..every season. winter all white , then spring flowers and grass . Trees still bare. now its summer all rich green and roses, then autumn - new flowers,Red Yellow leaves... beautiful!!  Gardener's Paradise, If u plan well u can transform the  garden every 3 months… so cool! and The time shift video of that would be so awesome!!!   The sun light here is also gods gift to gardeners! always slanting, so u can grow plants and grass even under the trees, Everyone get a bit of sun! and because its kinda low light, leaves are less and the flowers -they go so crazy… Crazy buggers! :D Awww Love them! Ah Gardeners Paradise! 
My indoor plants were doing great too!!! yupiee :D  thanks to all internet tips. I was so scared Ill see tried plants in the pots.
I like UK when it’s a bit chill and cold, when its sunny its too much like Bangalore and it doesn’t measure up, when its chilly and breezy then its real London J
The vibrancy and color is starkly missing here. That’s what I miss most about india.. everyone wearing black again L My unpacked suitcase is looking like a crayon box or a childrens toy store or a gaudy rainbow.. lovely ! hehe!!  so vibrant but Ill stand out in office with all this :D 
What is nice other than the flora ? I like the decency and orderliness of people. Everyone reading a book J I like that..the library... Dear Library! I am back! 

After the vacation I feel its not the place or the people around u that can actually make a difference to you, happiness and peace its in our hearts. Have to find it, always eternally keep on finding it Grrr J

No comments:

Post a Comment