Pages

26 May 2011

"scientific"s

Today's  scientific world had become so rigid  almost like religion. Scientist are not ready to explore new areas they are just too keen to find explanations to dismiss any idea that does not fit in with their world view. (Unfortunately its the same with archeology, history and other fields.. human nature?) The mindset of a scientist should be "Wow! This looks interesting, Let me find out more about this! how the hell does this happen?!!!" Wonder excitement and spirit of exploration! 
 Most so called "Scientific" minded people out there- what are they? Cynical for one. Their mindset - "I'll prove it false to myself any which way" as fast as you can and go back to your well( baavi :P)!! All they are saying is - Do not disturb me I am in  my comfortable place!! People come up with most ridiculous "Scientific" explanations for things to avoid thinking in a new way or considering a possibility. The lamest is " Its all in the mind!" Off course it is! but isn't everything??  what u see what u hear what u taste and feel? and dream? if u dismiss ur mind, then what is? 
(should list all those explanations out in another post - Lame science) 
Tell me! If these people were born pre-Copernicus or pre-Columbus, Would they believe in flat world or a globe? would they believe in Earth-center of the world or in the solar system? 
[Oh BTW I wont even start off with the Superstitious, if the 'Scientific' is the monkey in the ladder of evolution, the superstitious is the amoeba. not even going there :P ( atleast not in this post :D ) ]
People spend 15 years studying science and understanding it, but They want to understand about mystic stuff in 5 minutes. Tell me how aura works! ok I spend 5 mins on this and I decide it does not :D It would be fair for people to dismiss things only after they dab in it for a few years. dont u think.? especially when having mystical experiences is so hard, it involves being a "good person" for one! :) 
yeah! it also doesnot help that there are so many cheats out there claiming to be gods and gods mouth pieces. but its like saying I wont use money because there are fake notes!! use your own discretion.
There are a lot of genuine people and genuine material out there for those to really want to know. especially in the internet age.

No comments:

Post a Comment