Pages

18 July 2011

When god closes a door he opens a window...

Sunny day - sleeping on grass and reading in the sun! Priceless!  Its almost addictive ... unfortunately this whole week, Its sunny when I am in the tube, I keep dreaming of going and reading a book in the park but as soon as I get to my station, its cloudy :-(
Saturday also started off cloudy, rainy infact.. but afternoon, the Sky cleared up - beautiful sun and blue skies :-) Yuppie! I forgot lunch and the weather forecast, I put on sunscreen, threw the umbrella away  and off to the park I went, with my book and cherries. :D 
Ok! u guessed it.. :-D soon its cloudy, 5 mins of book reading.. sky turning completely dark grey , I wont  let this affect my rare optimism ! no no no! and then  rain  in another 5  :-) .  What  kind of  really unusual bout of optimism made me sit in the park till this point, that too without umbrella?.. Sunscreen and everything  too!! LOL!  Grrrr... walking back and midway a small clearing opens up in the sky and sun peeps out.. mocking me!! come back and read that book eh? no way! grrr... always coming out to mock me!! Big Tease! and Oh BTW u cant lie down in the grass anyway, after rains, Its all Wet! and muddy! grrr.. Anyway I walk over this bridge still grumbling at the sun..  and guess what? :-)
Beautiful big fat rainbow!! just over the brigde! :-D wow wow wow!!! My first rainbow in London really!! :-D Wow!! I feel really sheepish now ! Thank you sun..:-$, and ...err... sorry for grumbling...:-D so sweet of the sun to come out and make a rainbow for me :-) Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment