Pages

22 July 2011

Growth


I ve noticed that these days I talk to myself more in terms of -  You do this - do that..rather than I will do this do that. I m wondering if someone reading blog may feel like I am lecturing them and get offended LOL!! I m just talking to myself!
Gyan from pranic healing... Also from Jiddu K about sensitivity and observing and chrism.

When u have compassion and understanding, u grow above the people who are upsetting and irritating you, they start looking like children which are misbehaving. U understand why they behave the way they do - anger, insecurity, resentment, misunderstand etc. U will feel sad and sorry and pity for them.. not in  a bad mocking way but in a nice way - with empathy and compassion. 
[I can understand this for normal circumstances but how can u feel kindness for paedophiles and rapists? and for taliban? especially in the context of  cutting off the ears and nose of that girl in Afghanistan...Dawood and pak govt.. kindness and understand for AIDS virus for example.. how can you grow above them? ]
Only people like Jesus and Buddha can and GandhiJi too..I dont think anyone else could ever imagine that nonviolence is the solution to any conflict, but all this terrorism convinces me  its the only solution.. (somehow Krishna falls short when compared to these saints :-( ) I used to feel irritated and feel that they are stupid and sissy. There is a story of a saint who was trying to rescue a scorpion from water and it was repeatedly biting him. he says scorpion is following its nature by biting and I am folllowing my nature as human that is to be kind.. now I understand and respect that saint's greatness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment