Pages

25 April 2021

Dreams 2

Just last year I complained about my dreams http://mystic-babe.blogspot.com/2020/01/dreams.html

Happy to report this has changed, Thank you very much subconscious now a days it something like this- my friend gets run over - no no get crushed into pulp by a huge truck, my mother get alziemers and she stands naked(! :-O) on the street and tell everyone she is a man! And she is! Anatomically as well as for the beard like a Sadhu! My brother in law gets donated 5 Cr by a politician! Thats a good one - but my Mother in law asks him to give half of it to my husband ! LOL! and It got really awakward from there. Yes!  I got chased by Hippos, Crocodiles, Bats, Snakes in my Shirt!  I kept a lion as a pet and It got into a car in the forest and I just let it come home, but once it was home I was terrified that it will eat me! Lol! 

So looks like my brain has got netflix subscription these days! ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment