Pages

25 June 2009

Flutter

just read the blog flutter by M about how thoughts link to each other... the world flutter reminded me of that bird, ( more like the picture of the bird came to my head) My cat is a sweetie cutest little thing, but its a killing machine allright. I heard a bird tweet and stop suddenly, I knew. :-( Its a really sick feeling. I got sonu to leave the bird in time before it died. It flew around in the house for a while and then I opened the window to let it out. I saw it sit under the window and pant. I saw its heart flutter. It was one sad sight. having pets is a real heart break. I felt bad that i d take away sonu;s prized catch, it kept meowing for a while. now I felt bad seeing that tiny little birds heart flutter like crazy. hope it lives after all this feeling bad. thinking of feeling bad I read about this joint suicide today parents have committed suicide, their son who;s 7 came back from school, he saw both his parents dead, he didnt know what to do he went to his friends house, didnt tell them anything. itseems stayed there till evening. evening he had no where else to go, he went home and called his grandpa and told him his parents are not talking to him :( That was the saddest thing I have read for a while. poor poor kid :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment