Pages

24 March 2012

synchronocity 3

Few weeks back, walking home, some how sad bout something ...some kids has thrown some flowers on the street, felt sad (when we are sad we feel more sad for others ;-) ) and picked up one, very pretty... I can almost see a lil fairy sitting on that flower :) too much miyazaki :) fairy looks like Kodama spirit in a tutu :D as if someone put it there to cheer me up! :) I took it home and put it on the altar.
Very pretty  rose like flowers... camellia ...after that day I have looked for those flowers again,, always found them in the plants not on the street..I din pluck flowers - some stupid value. (flowers are so attractive and so plenty, they beg to be picked actually. If u pick one and touch 3, u are pollinating, plants will love that more than if u just stay away.. but still somehow we "shouldnt pick flowers!" Grrr)
Today also feeling somehow low...walking back home...there is a canal on the way. I notice there is a canal road dono where it goes..should I take it? took it anyway. Started walking .. soon (not soon enough :P) I realise it's a bit stupid to do this...Sun has almost set.. its getting dark fast and there are no lights on that road :D there is no way out either. one side canal another side fence :D absolutely no one else on the road...how far before some exit!!???  5 more mins.. 10 mins.. no exit!! mummy!! and now its long way back!!! :) .. then a bridge ..on the other side.. a hole in the fence!!  Great! but now I am in a huge huge football field ..empty..  also fenced! and where is the bloody entrance( exit actually )? Now it is almost dark. I can already see Venus and Jupiter?! hello there :P!! Aaaaaaa :D only I can get into a fix like this, in the city!! hehe!  luckliy some car tracks- followed - running ! I m afraid of the dark!! :) finally  I m out! civilization! Sigh!!!! 
and There a beautiful house -garden-same flower tree-same flowers all torn down and all over the street!!! :) :-) as if  strewn there just for me!! a gift?!! This time I pick up two :) It 's as if I was led through that sucha weird route to that particular place just so that I could pick those flowers up and cheer myself up ( Actually?! what sad? can anyone be sad and scared at the same time? no!!!! :-))
co-incidence :) but so longwinded and so sweet! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment