Pages

8 October 2015

dream

Awesome dreams, Its like suddenly my dream machine has upgraded or something to more meaningful interesting programmes.

South american god?evil? some very powerful spirit. me and two other people,(people from my world but now I dont remembe who)  we went on a trek and did some forbidden things and woke some reeally ancient truely evil spirit which was chasing us! Now, how do I get out of this? om namah shivaya! :D  Dont remember if this saved the day, but  I was alive at the end of the dream .

I remember considering options, Ancient south american gods are not so formidible, I can go consult shamans... but looks like I am really scared of south american god people. I have read some really interesting stories about aztects and stuff which have painted a bad picture. but ayahuasca is not so dark, actually its all new ageny, good feel stuff....

wow alienss last week and now gods! its awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment