Pages

8 October 2015

about why I m not blogging and then fittness bug bit me :P

I love blogging
Then why am I not blogging?
I dont have a laptop! you cant replace a laptop with a fluffy ipad. can you? That's what I have done !and stopped blogging, editing photos, downloading torrents, Do courses and lots of other meaningful things u can do with a computer.  Ipad is a waste  for anyone older than 10.
I have also stopped thinking. Is that even possible? but it seems to have happened. I used to sit alone and think, interesting and amusing things. There is no shortage of alone time, it is filled with fittness and health goals! Its the new sickness. everyone has got it, fittness bug :-) Its a good thing? sort of but its almost like a disease.
Boys in my team who spend hours everyday drinking beer have become teetotellers, they drink orange juice and spend those hours in gym.
I spend all those thinking hours still thinking but about what to cook tomorrow and how to cook more healthy so that I lose my first one kilo, My frustrating quest for weight loss puts even Robert Bruce and his spider to shame.
Would I suddenly be really happier if I were 60 kilos instead of 64? Then why all this effort? I put up that question for fun but seriously? The changes I m making are not bad, fittness and health are the most important.

being a certain weight or certain diameter wont make me happy but
If I felt fresh and energetic after work instead of being exhausted, I would be happy.
If I was very healthy and didnt get sick at all I would be happy. 
If my brain was less foggy
if I could freshen up fast in the mornings. 
If I could be of more solid temperment
less anxious about future
more contented about today
more meaning 
more mystery and exploration
got good sleep and good dreams
Really being able to do more push ups or run 10 k, would that make me happy day to day? may be not. or may be. 
just doing that bit of workout is very rewarding, It feels awesome. thats why people get addicted.

see! This is why I am nit blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment