Pages

8 October 2015

ghanana ghanana ghan

.. gir ayye badira. This song made me cry! my poor county! my poor country people hankering for rain!
 How blessed this land is? UK I mean. how precious rain is for India, how unpredictable, how it holds our (atleast the farmers and village peoples) lives in ransom. Sometimes floods sometimes draught. And UK I have a garden, I havent had to water it even once, The soil is very fertile, look at the greenery around, Its snows badly once in 5 years, they may have floods once in 30 years... god or earth has been partial to this country. May be to small parts of India like bangalore too.
even in premitive days the tragedies of these people must be milder compared to our people? (Vikings and all? May be bangalore is more blessed :D out of the way of mauraders :D)
Even the african song rain rain rain rain beautiful rain...brings tears to my eyes... what is falling freely all around me all year round is so precious for them, adore love worship rain. dance joyously have festivals write songs about :D ( not sarcastic moany songs , cursing rain, like I would be tempted to write if I were a poet)

No comments:

Post a Comment