Pages

8 October 2015

I hate hand dryers

Not for hygine conditions and all that, I believe our body is capable of taking care of itself. but  They are so...almost like nails on blackboard! I hate them. So cruel on our ears.  and our hand our eyes and our senses and everything. I cant ever use one again if I can help it, Ill use toilet paper but not those.
I have always hated its noise, its abasaive so abarassive on the ears. When are we as a culture start noticing such thing and start being kind to ourselves.
beauty/scumptousness :D deliscious things..we should start paying attention to this ( am i getting oooold? old means really old - like 80 or something :D u should see the procelian boxes I am collecting :D I have looked up how to sew a quilt. ok thats another story)

so yeah! we should make things kind to us, nice on our senses, clever energy saving, good on nature - how about a handkerchief, or just wiping the hand on our backside :D comeon, its just water!? Its a left brain /yang thing making effective effecient things? what about beauty, what about how it feels to us. Come on right brain inventors! wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment