Pages

8 October 2015

dream

There was very smooth mud at my feet, It was a bright and sunny Indian afternoon, sun was high up in the sky, the mud was very ligth colored sand colored creme color. at first I didnt see anyting around me, then I bent down and touched the mud beucase it was sooo soft I liked to run it between my fingers, then I notices houses next to the street which was acutlaly like a river bed dry one.  I tried to go into the houses and realise they are very high. they have  the karnataka village jagali, which is two hight for me. I walk forward a couple of houses and then there is a house which has steps from the street, i climb up the jagali transforms from house jagali to temple jagali and as I climb I see a temple, finally the door step of the temple the inside is filled with shallow water with statues on pedestals just above water level, and there was a sky ight wiht light pouring in and reflecting on water. I think i saw laxmi on a lotus may be tara or Quan in.

No comments:

Post a Comment